* 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix * 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding * 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.) * 3 c. powdered sugar * 1/3 c. butter, softened * 1 tsp. vanilla * 1/4 c. milk * 13 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies * 4 Halloween OREO Cookies, split * 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles * 8 pieces black licorice * 18 pieces candy corn * 4 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows * 1/2 c. PLANTERS FLAVOR GROVE Cocoa and Cinnamon Almonds * 4 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
What to do:
1. Prepare cake batter and beat the dry pudding mix into the batter before pouring into prepared 13x9-inch pan. Bake as directed on package, Cool cake 10 min.; invert onto wire rack. Remove pan; cool cake completely. 2. Melt chocolate as directed on package; cool 5 min. Pour into large bowl. Add sugar, butter and vanilla; beat with mixer on low speed until well blended. Gradually beat in milk until well blended and of spreading consistency. 3. Transfer cake to cutting board; cut into pieces as shown in Diagram 1*. Arrange cake pieces on tray or platter as shown in Diagram 2*, securing pieces together with some of the frosting. 4. Frost cake with remaining frosting. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
* For Diagram 1 and Diagram 2, go to: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/haunted-house-127641.aspx
* Size Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
* Invasion of Black Bats & Cats: Prepare Bats & Cats Chocolate Halloween Cookies. Decorate as desired. Arrange around decorated cake just before serving.