My Shopping List
Easy Chicken Fingers with Parmesan
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 14 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/3 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
+ 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Coating Mix
+ 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in.-wide strips
+ 1 c. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag. Moisten chicken with water; gently shake off excess water.
3. Add 2 or 3 chicken strips to shaker bag; close bag and shake gently until evenly coated. Place in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining chicken. Discard any remaining coating mixture.
4. Bake 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is done. Serve with barbecue sauce.
* Substitute: Prepare using chicken tenders and/or your favorite variety of KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
* Special Extra: Serve on lettuce-covered plates with small bowls of barbecue sauce on the side.
* Substitute: Substitute KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing for the barbecue sauce.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 250; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 70mg; Total Carbs: 22g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 27g; Sodium: 870mg;